Bearmoon Livery Stable

Description

The first building ever to be created on the site that would eventually become The Town. Created in 1876 by Roy Goodwin and Emma Roth, it remains one of the busiest buildings in town – continuing to serve its original purpose as a waypoint for travellers between Virginia City and Sacramento.

Staff

Co-Owner: Roy Goodwin
Co-Owner: Emma Roth
Stable Hand: Nathan Quinn
Stable Hand: Tobias Wade
Stable Boy: Moses Crick

Bearmoon Livery Stable

The Town TerribleELee